The spring, summer and fall months are a big time in the custom installation industry as they are the primetime months for outdoor A/V. To help support integrators during this busy period, Heritage Acoustics has introduced its SAT-4 Satellite Speaker and its SUB-10 Bandpass Subwoofer.
Heritage Acoustics' latest products complement its product line, which now offers integrators a range of in-wall and in-ceiling speakers, as well as mounting accessories and distributed audio electronics.
Designed for residential and light-commercial applications that include whole-house audio, bars, restaurants, and other similar environments, the speakers incorporate 8-ohm and 70-volt options.
Both products employ waterproof cone woofers with rubber surrounds, and the SAT-4 adds a 3/4-inch marine-grade PEI tweeter.
The custom-electronics audio manufacturer points out the SAT-4 Satellite Speaker also features a rust-proof grille and a composite cabinet.
The SUB-10 Bandpass Subwoofer is a buried subwoofer solution, and also installs in a vertical or horizontal position to provide additional integration flexibility.
Heritage Acoustics SAT-4 and SUB-10 Features and Specs
Heritage Acoustics SAT-4 Satellite Speaker Specifications
The Elkhart, Ind.-based company says the SAT-4 provides these features:
- Rust-proof grille
- 11-inch stake
- 1/2-inch thread
- 4-inch PP waterproof cone woofer with rubber surround
- 3/4-inch marine-grade PEI tweeter
- The speaker is 80dB sensitive
- Heritage specifies the speaker's frequency response at 40Hz to 20kHz
- 8 ohm, 70/100 volt
- Tap settings include 70v, 4 watts, 8 watts, 16 watts, 32 watts
SUB-10 Bandpass Subwoofer
- Below ground subwoofer with a PVC bass chamber
- The SUB-10 incorporates a flex elbow and three-foot cable
- Heritage says the sub includes an above-ground canopy
- The sub utilizes a 10-inch PP waterproof woofer cone with a rubber surround
- Heritage says the sub is 90dB sensitive
- Frequency response is 30Hz to 200Hz
- 8 ohm, 70/100 volt
- Tap settings include 4 watts, 8 watts, 16 watts, 32 watts