CE Pro 100 Survey: Top Brands in Audio, Video, Home Automation, Networking, Security, More
Survey of CE Pro 100 top home-technology integrators reveals the most-specified brands in the connected home, with standouts including Control4, SnapAV, Samsung, Lutron, Interlogix, Sonos and Sony.
What products do the biggest home-technology integrators install? CE Pro, the leading trade publication for installation pros, surveys the top 100 highest-revenue residential integration firms each year to determine their preferred brands in the categories of audio, video, home automation, networking, lighting controls and more.
Below are the #1 brands for each of the categories covered this year.
Here's how it works: CE Pro 100 integrators named the brands they support for each product category for the year (2015). Multiple brands were allowed. The #1 brand is the one that is mentioned by the most companies. It may not be their most-used brand overall, but the #1 pick is used at least to some degree by the most dealers on the CE Pro 100 list.
For now, here are the #1 brands.
Audio Brand Leaders
- Architectural Loudspeakers: Sonance
- In-Room Speakers (Floorstanding & Bookshelf): Klipsch
- Acoustic Treatments: SnapAV
- Audio Amplifiers: Sonance
- A/V Receivers: Sony
- HT Preamplifiers/Processors: Integra
- Outdoor Audio: Sonance
- Media Servers/DVRs: Autonomic
- Soundbars: Sonos
- Turntables: Thorens
- Wireless Audio: Sonos
- Speaker Cable/Interconnect: Binary (SnapAV)
- Headphones: Sennheiser
- Whole-House A/V: Control4
Video Brand Leaders
- Flat-Panel TVs: Samsung
- Projectors: Sony
- Projection Screens: Stewart Filmscreen
- Video Distribution Systems: Binary (SnapAV)
- Satellite TV: DirecTV
- Outdoor Video: SunBriteTV (SnapAV)
- Blu-ray Disc Players: Sony
- HDMI Cables: Binary (SnapAV)
- Gaming Systems: Sony
Home Enhancements Brand Leaders
- Racks: Middle Atlantic
- Furniture: Salamander
- Central Vacuum: H-P Products/Dirt Devil
- Mounts: Strong (SnapAV)
- Rack Cooling Systems: Middle Atlantic
- Seating: Fortress
- Lifts: Auton
- Power Management: BlueBolt (Panamax/Furman)
- Remote Monitored Services: Ihiji
Home Automation & Control Brand Leaders
- Whole-House Control & Automation: Control4
- Universal Remote Controls/Smart Devices: URC
- Lighting Control: Lutron
- Motorized Window Treatments: Lutron
- IR Distribution Systems: SnapAV
- Thermostats/HVAC: Control4
Networking & Connectivity Brand Leaders
- Home Networks: Pakedge
- Computers: Apple
- Cellphone Boosters: Wilson
- Phone Systems/Intercoms: Panasonic
- Networking/Data Cabling: Liberty
- Structured Wiring Enclosures: Wirepath (SnapAV)
Security Brand Leaders
- Security & Fire Systems: Interlogix (UTC)
- IP Security Cameras/ Surveillance: IC Realtime
- Access Control: Control4
Dealer Support Brand Leaders
Home TheaterProduct Briefs: Monitor Audio Adopts BluOS; Powerhouse Alliance HDMI ;Basalte Crestron Connected
Affordable Bowers & Wilkins 600 Series Benefits from Growing R&D Capabilities
$999 Denon Receiver Boasts Dolby Atmos, Alexa, and Apple AirPlay 2
Fit for Post Production Applications, Bryston SP4 Cinema Processor Delivers Immersive Audio
Review: MartinLogan’s ESL-X Show Why Electrostatic Loudspeakers are so Beloved
View more on Home Theater
Take Our Latest QuizzesHow Well Do You Understand Ethernet Cables and Connectors?
Quiz: Is Your Company Performance Above or Below Average?
How Much Do You Know About Cell Phone Signal Boosters?
How Efficient Is Your Service Department? Take the Quiz
5G and the Need for Cellphone Signal Boosters—Do You Know Enough?