The interactive programming guide app Reelgood, has announced its users’ weekly top 10 streaming media list for the week of Jan. 12 to Jan. 18.
The much anticipated HBO Max series The Last of Us unsurprisingly takes the top spot. Media reports state the series is the second highest rated debut for HBO Max ever with only the Game of Thrones spinoff House of the Dragon pulling more viewers. Following the new HBO Max series is The Pale Blue Eye from Netflix and The Menu from HBO Max.
Rounding out Reelgood‘s five most viewed streaming titles for the week are Netflix’s Kaleidoscope and Yellowstone, which is available from Peacock Premium (seasons 1-4) and Paramount Network (season 5).
Overall HBO Max had a strong week with a total of four titles in the top 10. while Netflix placed three titles in the top 10. Additionally, Peacock Premium, Paramount Network, FuboTV/Showtime/DirecTV and AMC+ each had one title respectively rank in the weekly list.
Here is the complete Reelgood top 10 list for the week of Jan. 12 to Jan. 18:
- The Last of Us from HBO Max
- The Pale Blue Eye from Netflix
- The Menu from HBO Max
- Kaleidoscope from Netflix
- Yellowstone from Peacock Premium and Paramount Network
- Ginny & Georgia from Netflix
- Everything Everywhere All at Once from FuboTV/Showtime/DirecTV
- The White Lotus from HBO Max
- The Banshees of Inisherin from HBO Max
- Mayfair Witches from AMC+