With the Mirage OS firmware version 5.3, coupled with the latest Control4 driver (version 4.8X), Autonomic now provides:
- Single-button access to stored favorites from the Control4 LISTEN menu
- Stored favorites are added to Control4 FAVORITES menu as well
- Two-pane browsing on iOS, Android and new Control4 touchpanels
- Easier access to contextual menus (e.g., PLAY NOW, PLAY NEXT)
- Intuitive switching between streaming service accounts
- Additional artwork throughout the interface
- Ability to configure different bitrates for outputs, when pairing MMS with any third-party amplifier
Control4 + Autonomic 5.3
On top of all of this, Autonomic has added support in 5.3 for iHeartRadio, a free streaming music and digital radio service with thousands of live radio stations from across the country. As the user identifies favorite songs with a “thumbs up,” iHeartRadio curates stations just “For You” based on the song choices.
Today, Autonomic supports:
If you're listening to a song you like on iHeartRadio, you can use it to create a channel on Pandora, thanks to Autonomic's TuneBridge technology. In fact, users can mix and match favorites across all music services to create a master MY STATIONS list.
And, of course, Autonomic makes album art available for it all.
Lutron RadioRA 2 Integration
Also in Autonomic's new 5.3 firmware, the company now enables integration with Lutron's RadioRA 2 wireless lighting control system. The Lutron keypads can be used to control Autonomic functions, such as:
- Transport (play/pause/skip)
- Thumbs up/down
- Station presets — recall existing presets, establish new ones through press-and-hold
- Power and volume
Integrators can configure the system’s functionality to meet client-specific demands via the Autonomic web-based tool. The Autonomic MMS will automatically discover a RadioRA 2 system and all related keypads on the network. The integrator selects the desired RadioRA 2 device from a dropdown box, which will show all available zones and keypads.
Autonomic announced integration with Lutron HomeWorks last year. Now RadioRA is supported.