Crestron has announced its new TSW Series of touchpanels, designed to meet the performance and aesthetic requirements of enterprise users.
The line includes several models — TSW-560, TSW-760 and TSW-1060.
“TSW touchscreens are recognized as the industry standard for enterprise applications,” says Byron Wendling, touchnology manager, Crestron Electronics. “TSWs combine high performance and high security with sleek design and an exceptionally intuitive user experience.”
Some of the ergonomic highlights of the TSW touchpanels from Crestron include backlit capacitive buttons and an ambient light sensor that automatically adjusts the touchpanels' brightness levels.
Features of the TSW Series:
- State-of-the-art Crestron processor enables the touchscreens to respond quickly for use within tech-centric meeting rooms and classrooms.
- Security protocols such as 802.1X, TLS, FIPS-140-2, SSH and SFTP comply with the latest market standards.
- Capacitive touch buttons provide users with an ergonomically friendly means of finding commonly used actions/functions. The buttons are also designed to “disappear” to provide an added level of industrial design.
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness based on environmental room conditions.
- For the modern meeting room, a built-in PinPoint beacon supports contextual room booking based on room availability and size.
- All TSW series products ship with a special mounting latch that securely locks the touchscreens in place.
“The new generation of touchscreens are even faster and more powerful with thoughtful new features that deliver big benefits to integrators and their customers,” says Wendling.