If you're scurrying around for another day, here are a few things you might have missed at the show.
Before you check out the gallery of last-minute things to see and hear, have a quick look at some of these other notable CES goodies we've already reported on:
- Julie Jacobson’s Best of CES 2018 – Sight Unseen
- Samsung Unveils 146-inch MicroLED TV Dubbed ‘The Wall’
- New Smart-Home Devices Could Prevent Fires or at Least Save Lives
- LG Was Late to 4K Projectors, But First Product is a Doozy
- Slideshare: Julie Jacobson’s Ultimate CES 2018 Preview – 91 Pages of Smart Home
- IoT at CES 2018: You See Gadgets, We See Serious Smart Home Trends
- CES 2018: 10 New Smart Home & IoT Devices + Their Prospects for Success
- CTA Names 2018 Mark of Excellence Award Winners
- 7 Smart Home Trends at CES 2018
And now …
And at the end of it all, lie down on a Sleep Number mattress and ask the folks how you can incorporate these high-margin products into your smart-home integration business.