ProSource, a national audio, video, and integration buying group, has announced that it will feature Savant and USAI Lighting in its ProSource Lighting Technology and Learning Center.
The buying group says these solutions are capable of transforming any space with the touch of a button. From the wellness benefits of tunable white lights that maintain natural circadian rhythms through the progression of each day to the unmatched convenience of personalized scenes for every room or occasion, Savant and USAI Lighting have created an unforgettable demonstration of intelligent lighting for all visitors at the ProSource Lighting Technology and Learning Center, which is set to open sometime during the first quarter of 2021.
The space was initially conceived as the hands-on live Level 2 curriculum to the exclusive ProSource Lighting Technology Certification program launched earlier this year through ProSource University. The space will also provide an opportunity for Dallas Market Center retail and design-build customers to learn about lighting applications and advancements in an immersive setting. The Dallas Market Center is also home to popular trade shows such as Lightovation, which welcomes customers from around the world.
Savant redefines the modern smart home with a new feature called Daylight Mode that can align lighting schemes to match the natural circadian progression based on the time of day. The wellness experience can be personalized by the end user to adjust timing, intensity and color temperature.
Featured Savant and USAI Lighting selections include:
• Savant Professional Light Strips: LED DMX light strips give any installation that subtle extra touch in just the right places
• Savant Smart LED Bulbs: Enhance any home with automated lights that deliver rich color to any room
• Savant Breaker Companion Modules: Eliminate the need for low-voltage wiring within the panel for the neatest and most efficient installation
• Savant Smart Home Ecosystem: Integrates the lighting and entertainment systems together, giving homeowners one button access to favorite settings and easy to use features including Savant’s TrueImage lighting experience. TrueImage replaces the hard-to-sort lighting load list and adds relay-time visibility to each room including real-time color temperature and light intensity
• USAI Lighting’s Color Select Tunable White Fixtures: Are compatible with Savant’s Daylight Mode personalized wellness experience
• USAI Lighting’s Infinite Color+: Gives users complete freedom to define their own perfect light, from architectural whites to accents and saturated colors, all with one light fixture
• Savant’s Echo, Metropolitan, Noon and Ascend interface styles: Combine effortless lighting control with personalized smart home functionality
• Savant Shades: Available in wireless and wired versions, ideal for new construction or retrofit projects
In addition, Savant also brings to the Learning Center, the company’s partner Robern’s cabinetry and mirrors featuring tunable white LED lighting, Savant’s Power over Ethernet (PoE) self-powered Micro Aperture architectural speakers, and Artison RCC160 MKII subwoofers will also be on display.