Part of WyreStorm’s NetworkHD200 Series of A/V-over-IP line of switchers, the NHD-250-RX Multi-View features tiling, Multiview Picture-in-Picture (PIP), arbitrary placement of the window, and pinch-and-zoom capabilities.
The device, which was shown at CEDIA Expo 2018 in San Diego for the first time, has the capability of displaying up to eight video feeds simultaneously and in a variety of configurations from a single display.
Users have the option of either displaying a single, dual, or quad view grid layout as well as several other configurations.
With WyreStrom QuickSync technology, any NetworkHD video stream can be configured to any desired position in the display instantly.
Another feature of the device is its improved 4K output that enables 4K image scaling or four images to be displayed in a grid at their native 1080p resolution.
Additionally, this device features RS-232, CEC control, forced resolution output scaling, separate audio switching, and analog audio breakout.
This receiver is backwards compatible and can be added to any existing NetworkHD 200 series system. It can be integrated with leading 3rd party control systems, including WyreStorm Enado and the new NetworkHD Touch app for iPad. It is backed by a five-year warranty from WyreStorm.
The system is suited for commercial applications that include videowall transmissions with both HDMI and analog audio breakouts.
Sharing many of the same benefits as its 100 Series sibling, the NetworkHD 200 Series offers configurable high-quality, low-bandwidth H.264 compression supporting 1920×1200@60fps at 40Mbps and below, and instant switching between sources with both high and low latency modes.
WyreStorm NHD Key Features
Among the key features of the device are:
- Multi-format HD A/V-over-IP distribution utilizing H.264 compression for matrix switching
- Up to 16×16 video wall functionality over the LAN
- Multi-format input supports DVI, HDMI, Component and VGA input
- Plug and Play configuration with auto IP addressing and Bonjour discovery of components
- Instant switching between video sources with both high quality and low latency modes
- NetworkHD Touch iPad control app for live video previews and drag and drop source selection