Smart home automation and control company URC has announced a new collaboration with Allterco Robotics, a global IoT brand, to begin selling select Shelly products with URC’s Total Control automation platform.
The news follows the recent announcement of a full integration of the brands across major home and office automation areas including lighting, climate, energy management/electrical, shades/drapes, and mechanical operation for elements like doors and windows.
Select Shelly products will now be available to URC dealers creating a single source for their automation needs. Among the Shelly products now available through URC’s e-commerce portal are Wi-Fi-operated relays switches, scenes activation buttons, dimmers, door or window sensors, flood sensors, humidity and temperature sensors, motion sensors, RGBW controllers, plugs, and power devices.
According to URC, this integration offers significant benefits for smart home and commercial installation, as the selected Shelly products will introduce a wide range of sensors, offering expanded solutions for small to large projects. Also, Shelly products are Wi-Fi based which allows a native integration with URC’s Total Control system, allowing integrators to avoid using a gateway.
“Following the popularity of our recent full integration across the Shelly product line, we realized that offering a single source for our dealers would deliver efficiency and peace-of-mind for our dealers,” says Lars Granoe, Vice President of Product, URC. “URC looks to continue to expand our partnership with Shelly.”
Additional benefits include:
- Simplified Ordering and Logistics – Fast, easy e-commerce solutions and delivery information.
- Multi-System Integrations – Automate multiple platforms such as lighting, climate, energy management/electrical, shades/drapes, and more.
- Seamlessly Program Robust Scenes – With professional installation, Shelly sensors can trigger scenes within the Total Control environment
- Voice/Hands-Free Control – URC’s voice commands through Alexa, Google Home, or Comcast Xfinity allows two-way communication with simple operation.
- Control from Anywhere – Control your home or office from any room or, using geofencing, with URC controllers and mobile app
“We grow more and more excited with the URC Total Control integration. We have set our minds to work with the best in the industry and URC’s commitment to quality and customer satisfaction is second to none. On a daily basis, URC dealers are enthusiastically showing us new ways to use our own products and giving us new ideas to support this channel.” says Svetlin Todorov, CEO of Allterco Robotics US.
With this new integration platform, URC and Allterco Robotics are planning more integrations to ensure unique, innovative, customized experiences for end-users.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!