Legrand's lighting control brand Vantage Controls, has announced a full software integration with its QMotion shade control brand to enable dealers to offer fully integrated, bundled active and natural lighting systems.
QMotion’s new construction and retrofit shading solutions are now included in Design Center 3.7. Legrand says with the integration of the QMotion products, dealers will save time, increase their margins and deliver an improved homeowner experience.
Design Center 3.7, the latest version of the Vantage Controls design and programming software that accompanies the InFusion automated lighting control system allows live updating and syncs in seconds and, according to Legrand, it is one of the most intuitive and easy-to-program system design interfaces in the industry.
Features such as QMotion’s patented tug feature and simple bracket set-up enable dealers to achieve 20 percent faster installs, which increases margins.
Additionally, with Design Center integration, shades can be commissioned in as little as five minutes per shade, equating to a 50 percent reduction in programming time.
Together, Vantage Controls and QMotion eliminate unnecessary service calls, making them the first in the market to offer a combined solution targeted entirely to optimizing dealer efficiency.
6 Benefits of the QMotion Integration
- Shade presets: On Equinox touchscreens and apps, users can make and save changes to shade open/close preset levels on the fly.
- One-button shade control: Programming one-button shade control on keypads and touchscreens has been improved from a 20-minute process to a couple seconds. With little effort, it enables users to raise, stop, and lower shade levels with one-button on EasyTouch II keypads and discreet +/- controls from the scene widget.
- See and know battery levels: When shade battery levels are low, automatic graphical alerts on Equinox touchscreens and apps will notify users.
- Automatic shade read in: Design Center will automatically read all shades into your project, so integrators don’t have to manually enter each address.
- Live updating and syncs in seconds: Programming edits update in seconds, which means installers don't have to wait 10 minutes every time they make an update to the system—it happens in real time.
- New and improved diagnostics and reports: Create and print QMotion shade schedules containing name, area, address, bus, upper and lower limits, and full open and full close travel times directly.
Design Center 3.7 is available for download here.