Catalyst AV, an electronics distributor, will train upwards of 1,500 dealers on AVPro Edge products as it rolls out a six month “Great North American Catalyst AV/AVPro Edge Training Tour” across the U.S.
“We are the absolute correct partner for AVPro Edge and feel it is of paramount importance for all dealers in our distribution network to be properly trained on the benefits of the AVPro Edge product line of matrixes, extenders, streaming devices and Canvass Control for the design of these complex systems,” says Helge Fischer, executive director, Catalyst AV.
“That is why we are rolling out this ambitious training with all 13 of our members in 27 warehouse locations. The goal is to teach A/V integrators how to design, build, troubleshoot, and maintain systems to keep their clients happy and coming back for years.”
The schedule for each event is as follows (date, distributor name, and location):
- 03/19 AM Distributors, IL.
- 03/19 Custom Plus, Auburn WA.
- 03/20 Custom Plus, Bellevue, WA
- 03/21 Custom Plus, Beaverton, OR
- 03/26 Dorrance, Pittsburg, PA.
- 03/28 Dorrance, Indianapolis, IN
- 04/09 Aim High Audio, Atlanta, GA.
- 04/11 Aim High Audio, Boynton Beach, FL
- 04/24 AV Warehouse, Las Vegas, NV
- 05/08 Professional Audio Associates, Woburn MA
- 05/09 Professional Audio Associates, Canton, MA
- 05/11 Custom Plus, San Jose, CA.
- 05/12 Custom Plus, Sacramento, CA
- 05/13 Custom Plus, Cerritos, CA
- 05/14 Just in Time, Kalamazoo, MI
- 05/15 Just in Time, Troy, MI
- 05/15 SPD, Albany, NY.
- 05/16 SPD, Rochester, NY
- 06/04 HCA, Denver
- 06/05 Tech Source, PA
- 06/06 HCA, Salt Lake City, UT
- 06/17 Custom Partners, NY
- 06/20 Mid-State, Fargo, ND
- 07/18 Mid-State, Omaha, NE
- 07/23 Electronic Lane, Dallas, TX
- 07/25 Electronic Lane, Houston, TX
- 08/21 AV Warehouse, Scottsdale, AZ