ADI Global Distribution, a wholesale distributor of security, AV and low-voltage products, announced it has launched new upgrades to its websites across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico to deliver an improved online shopping experience.
ADI’s websites and e-commerce platform, known as the Digital Branch, gives customers access to the full range of products and services available at ADI. Since redesigning the sites in 2020, ADI has been incorporating customer feedback to add new features and functionality. As the next step, ADI has implemented a new Product Information Management (PIM) system that transforms the way the distributor merchandises its product offering to improve the online buying journey for customers.
As part of this upgrade, customers will experience a series of new enhancements including:
- Faster load times: streamlined website now loads more quickly, saving valuable time when searching for products.
- Easier navigation: Drill down quickly to specific product categories with an expanded site navigation – reducing the need to apply filters.
- More user guides, data sheets and content: Site features more than 250,000 user guides, data sheets, warranty information and more to help make informed product decisions.
- Ability to quickly find related products: Easily locate accessories associated with specific products.
- Greater consistency across product listings: New data and refinements drive consistency for product listings across all categories to easily find items.
“Online sales at ADI continue to grow and have become an important part of our business, and we want to ensure we are delivering engaging content that meets the needs of our increasing number of digital shoppers,” says Laura Phelan, vice president of digital experience and digital branch at ADI.
“Implementing the PIM marks the next phase in our overall strategy to transform the customer’s digital experience at ADI, and we will continue rolling out even more enhancements over the next several months.”