NBTV Channels’ video entertainment network Golf Nation is set to officially debut its Free Ad-Supported Television (FAST) golf-lifestyle channel on VIZIO Smart TVs.
The global electronics company boasts that millions of VIZIO Smart TV users will be the first to stream Golf Nation programming at no cost on WatchFree+ channel 612 and on demand. Golf Nation content was initially previewed in December 2022 on GolfNation.com as a video-on-demand provider of entertaining, commercial-free, golf-lifestyle shows.
In the inaugural season of original shows, the following episodes are produced by NBTV Studios and range from five to 30 minutes:
- Ambush with David Feherty: Hidden camera hijinks with golf’s most comedic figure
- Three Courses: Travel to play, eat and drink with influencers Gabi Powel, Hannah Leiner
- Golf Unseen: Adventures to exotic golf locations with cultural experiences, hosted by Carolina Romero and Mike Mason (nine-time X Games medalist)
- Tee Shots: Drink, chat, swing, repeat hosted by famous mixologist Bill Binder
- Versus: Rotating golf celebrities and influencers compete head-to-head
“We are excited to premiere Golf Nation’s line-up of curated content on VIZIO Smart TVs,” says Greg Barnard, director of content qcquisition at VIZIO. “And thanks to a major brand sponsor of the channel, Golf Nation will be featured on the VIZIO Home Screen at launch, helping VIZIO users discover live and on demand content at the beginning of their TV viewing experience.”
“Thanks in large part to VIZIO, Golf Nation will boast one of the largest golf-oriented audiences in the U.S.,” adds Nick Buzzell, chairman and CEO of Golf Nation. “The significant distribution lift excites our brand partners who authentically sell products featured in our shows.”