The Last of Us from HBO Max is a no-doubt smash series and for the first time, Reelgood’s weekly top 10 list validates just how popular the show is.
The interactive app guide service reports that for the first time since it started to track its users’ viewing preferences, a show has placed first during all of its season’s episodes. Concluding its nine-episode first season the HBO Max show is the list’s number one show followed by the Prime Video series Daisy Jones & the Six and Showtime movie, Everything Everywhere all at Once.
Rounding out the top five for the week is the popular Disney+ show, which also stars Pedro Pascal, The Mandalorian, and the Hulu title, Triangle of Sadness.
Overall, the Reelgood top 10 list features a balanced list of streaming services with two titles each respectively from Hulu and Peacock, and single titles each respectively from HBO Max, Prime Video, Showtime, Disney+, Netflix and Apple TV+.
Here is the complete Reelgood top 10 list for the week of March 9-15:
- The Last of Us from HBO Max
- Daisy Jones & The Six from Prime Video
- Everything Everywhere all at Once from Showtime
- The Mandalorian from Disney+
- Triangle of Sadness from Hulu
- Luther: The Fallen Sun from Netflix
- History of the World: Part II from Hulu
- Poker Face from Peacock
- Puss in Boots from Peacock
- Ted Lasso from Apple TV+
More news from Reelgood: Reelgood Top 10 List Feb. 23 to March 1