BluOS, a whole-house music management platform by Lenbrook International, is set to preview its 4.0 mobile controller app update at CEDIA 2023 in Denver, Colo., on Sept. 7-9.
The company will be exhibiting in booth #3516, ahead of the official launch in mid-October 2023, and Lenbrook states the update revitalizes the BluOS Controller app experience with several improvements, including a redesign of the user interface with better navigation, and improved search functionality.
“We’re thrilled to introduce BluOS 4.0 following a rigorous development journey,” says Andrew Haines, product manager, BluOS.
“The complete transformation of the mobile app interface underscores our dedication to providing BluOS users with an impeccably smooth and cohesive experience.”
Starting October 17, users will be prompted to download the official firmware update by following the prompts on the BluOS Controller app, available for both iOS and Android devices.
Highlights of the newly redesigned BluOS v 4.0 app update include:
- Improved Navigation
- All-new bottom navigation bar with easily identifiable icons for Home, Favorites, Music Players, and Search delivers quick, one-tap access to the most important app features
- Customized Content
- Favorites screen delivers quick access to users’ favorite content with a customizable view by playlists, artists, albums, songs and stations
- Centralized Access
- Music screen combines music sources, music services and device inputs all in one area so users can easily switch back and forth between connected zones
- Improved Player Control
- Users can now toggle easily between Now Playing and Play Queue screens, with new icon for grouping, and indicators for sampled audio quality and zone playing added
- Better, Faster Search
- New dedicated Search screen searches by music service for more specific and faster results