Designed to meet the requirements of the custom installation industry, Ring has launched its X Line of bundled security solutions.
Ring says its new X Line bundles feature a Ring Video Doorbell or Cam, and the bundles include a Ring Protect Basic Plan for the lifetime of the products, along with three-year limited warranties.
According to the popular manufacturer of video doorbell products, its custom installation product bundles provide homeowners a choice of seven system options. The bundles were developed to facilitate integrators’ ability to provide state-of-the-art, affordable security solutions to a range of homeowners.
The bundles include:
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro X: $399
- Ring Video Doorbell Elite X with Access Controller Pro Cellular: $699
- Ring Video Doorbell Elite X with Access Controller Pro Cellular bundle will include a promo code for the Ring Video Doorbell Elite faceplate of the customer’s choice
- Ring Video Doorbell Elite X: $499
- The Ring Video Doorbell Elite X will include a promo code for the Ring Video Doorbell Elite faceplate of the customer’s choice.
- Ring Stick Up Cam Elite X: $349
- Ring Spotlight Cam Wired X: $349
- Ring Spotlight Cam Mount X: $399
- Ring Floodlight Cam X: $399
The line of Ring products can be purchased through distributors such as WAVE and ADI, and integrators that are part of Ring’s authorized network will also have access to the product line.