ProSource, a national audio, video, and integration buying group, has announced the addition of 10 new Custom Integrator (CI) members during the third quarter of 2020. New members represent $55.1 million in new revenue, year to date.
The new CI members are:
• 46Solutions, Lexington, Ky.
• Beyond Hi-Fi, Bellevue, Wash.
• Diode Technologies, Diller, Neb.
• FNC Home Theater, Katy, Texas
• KPS PowerHome, Ontario, Calif.
• Quality Audio Video, Centennial, Colo.
• Sound Bank Electronics, Lake Havasu City, Ariz.
• SYSTEMSEVEN, Cedar Park, Texas
• Thoughtful Integrations, Maryland Heights, Mo.
• Today’s Home & Leisure Products Inc., Mechanicsburg, Pa.
“ProSource continues to attract new members with key initiatives designed to grow their businesses, including ProSource University, the health care program, managed services, and ProSource Marketing,” says Dave Workman, CEO and president of ProSource.
Sherry Dantonio, director of education and membership recruitment, ProSource, adds the buying group is looking forward to supporting its newest members.
“We are proud to welcome our new members to an amazing organization where we are all motivated by the success of our members and vendor partners” she states.