Lutron Electronics, a lighting and shading control company, recently announced the winners of its annual Excellence Award competition as well as the newest Lutron Hall of Fame inductees. The announcements were made during CEDIA Expo 2018 on Thursday, Sept. 6th, in San Diego, Calif.
Established in 2003, the Lutron Excellence Awards competition “recognizes the world’s best projects that use Lutron light, shade, and temperature controls, Lutron Ivalo fixtures, plus third-party equipment, voice control, and more,” according to the company.
More than 100 of Lutron’s residential system providers have won a total of 160 Excellence Awards since the competition’s beginnings.
2018 Excellence Award Winners
The 2018 Excellence Award winners are:
- Best Integration of a Lutron System with Third-Party Equipment – Service Tech
- Best Use of Lutron Lighting and Shading Controls in a Specialty Room- OneButton
- Best Voice Control Application within a Lutron System- Wipliance
- Best Use of Lutron’s High-Performance LED Fixtures- Innerspace Electronics
- Best System Upgrade- C&T Electric
- Best Use of All Lutron Product Categories- Powerfull Systems
- Best HomeWorks QS Project- NV Integration
- Best Use of Sivoia QS Shades- Independence Interior Products
- Best RadioRA 2 or RA 2 Select Project- Imagine More
- The Essence of Pleasance- Aveon
The Lutron Hall of Fame
In 2009, the Lutron Hall of Fame was created to recognize excellence and dedication in the marketplace.
Potential inductees are evaluated on several components: years of doing business with Lutron, loyalty, reputation, dedication to their business, market expansion efforts, execution of initiatives, project innovations using Lutron products and revenue growth.
Joining the 22 existing member companies, the 2018 Lutron Hall of Fame inductees are:
- Lighting Control Solutions
- Technical Comfort
“It’s an honor to recognize our customers for their outstanding use of Lutron products and their continued dedication to the industry,” says Michael Smith, vice-president, sales, Lutron.
“These companies have truly raised the bar and set a high standard of industry excellence.”