Denon and Control4 have partnered to release the latest HEOS firmware and Control4 drivers (v.1.0.31). With this upgrade, Denon has added features and a new level of stability for HEOS in the Control4 environment.
“Denon products have always been at the forefront of innovation when it comes to home entertainment including our HEOS products. This upgrade furthers Denon’s dedication to the custom installation channel and elevates integration with the Control4 smart home platform,” says Paul Belanger, D+M global business team leader, custom integration. “Control4 is an excellent partner, and their continued commitment to the CI channel supports our mission to further integrate our HEOS products in this category.”
Denon says custom installers will benefit from the latest HEOS firmware and Control4 drivers (v.1.0.31) in many ways:
- Integrators can access music services directly from the listen menu
- Users can gain access to device specific commands for favorite stations and playlists from the programing menu in composer
- Users can play high-resolution audio files (DSD, FLAC, ALAC) from media servers and USB inputs (HS2 products only)
- Users will benefit from breadth of product solutions from the HEOS Drive, to the HEOS Link and Amp, to individual speakers
- Homeowners can choose from Denon AV Receivers model AVRX4300H & AVRX6300H as other HEOS devices
Many Denon products are readily available to Control4 authorized dealers in the United States through the Control4 Online Store allowing Control4 dealers the opportunity to order Denon products along with the many other smart home solutions offered by Control4. Denon products available through Control4 include the HEOS product line, as well as A/V receivers, turntables and Blu-ray Players.
Control4 says the variety of Denon products available from the Control4 Online Store address a wide range of homeowner needs from easy-to-use family room entertainment, to whole-home wireless audio distribution to high-end solutions.
“Control4 dealers bring world-class entertainment to their customers,” adds Brad Hintze, Sr. director of product marketing, Control4. “Designing systems with Control4 and Denon gives homeowners a seamless home automation and home entertainment experience and reduces complexity and the installation time for Control4 dealers.”