Now available, the D-Link AC1750 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Router (DIR-867) is designed to provide homeowners with an affordable way to utilize today's web-based entertainment platforms.
Engineered to deliver fast and reliable network speeds, the DIR-867 Wi-Fi router supports activities such as online gaming and video streaming on multiple devices all on the same network.
“The DIR-867 is ideal for users who are looking for optimal performance and Wi-Fi speeds throughout their home,” says Oscar Reyes, vice president of marketing, D-Link Systems.
“This router offers users the ability to maintain the strongest Wi-Fi signal on multiple devices at one time—with less buffering and lag for the best user experience.”
D-Link explains the DIR-867 Wi-Fi router offers dual-band speeds up to 1,750Mbps, and through the implementation of its AC SmartBeam technology, the wireless router is capable of tracking connected devices for “enhanced Wi-Fi speed and range.”
The DIR-867 router also incorporates intelligent Quality of Service (QoS) with traffic prioritization, along with four high-performance external antennas to increase the router's range, and parental controls to ensure its operational parameters match homeowners' preferences.
The AC1750 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Router also includes a user interface that is designed for easy navigation to help aid the setup and network management processes.
In addition, the DIR-867 supports as many as three data streams through its inclusion of Multi-User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) technologies. MU-MIMO allows multiple devices to simultaneously receive the highest level wireless signals for the best possible connectivity.
D-Link AC1750 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Router Specifications
- Dual-band Wi-Fi that delivers network speeds up to 1,750Mbps
- The DIR-867 incorporates dual-core processors
- MU-MIMO ready to support multiple data streams
- 3×3 data streams for increased throughput
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- High-power antennas that help provide wireless coverage throughout homes
- AC SmartBeam tracks connected devices for “enhanced wireless speed and range”
- Gigabit WAN and LAN ports provide additional wired connectivity options for computers, gaming consoles, and other devices