Tom, Frank and Jeremy sounds like a cool name for 1960’s folk music band, but in the custom electronics industry those names mean much, much more… they are synonymous with out-of-the-box thinking. Now is your chance to ask questions to the power trio of:
- Tom Doherty, the first president of CEDIA and current special projects coordinator for HTSA;
- Frank Sterns, senior vice president of commercial operations at Sound United;
- Jeremy Burkhardt, founder of Origin Acoustics;
These three renowned industry leaders are filled to the brim with ideas for integrators coming out of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Should you focus or diversify?
- What are the keys to success?
- Should you be thinking short-term or long-term?
- How do you get out in front of the market?
- How do you maintain liquidity?
- Should you be looking to acquire top talent in this market?
- How should you adapt the way you conduct your business?
- Should you be focusing on upgrades versus smaller projects in the short term?
- How should you be changing your demo techniques to account for COVID-19 concerns?
Please send your questions to Jason Knott at Jason.email@example.com by Friday, May 29.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!