It seems an almost daily occurrence that a new virus/malware has been unleashed, or another company has been forced to pay a large sum of money from ransomware, or sensitive information has been stolen. As the frequency and severity of security breaches has increased, so has the need for fully developed and implemented Information Security Programs. Understanding the risks, impact and implications to your business is vital when developing a plan of prevention. Learn how to protect, who to protect, and what to protect when considering the best solution for your company.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is an information security program and how will it be implemented in your business
- Who is responsible for each area of security
- Why a comprehensive risk assessment is required
- What protection measures will be best suited for your business
- What to do when your business is hacked
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!