Shure has announced that its new Microflex MXN5-C Networked Loudspeaker is now certified for Microsoft Teams.
The MXN5-C joins a select portfolio of Shure networked systems products – the Microflex Advance MXA910 Ceiling Array, MXA310 Table Array Microphones, and the IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor – that are now certified for Microsoft Teams, providing a complete audio signal chain.
Introduced at InfoComm Connected this past June, the networked loudspeaker from Shure provides high-quality speech reproduction for AV conferencing applications. PoE-enabled with an onboard amplifier housed in a low-profile design, the MXN5-C is optimized for easy installation in drop-ceiling configurations.
Microsoft Teams provides a complete solution that includes online meetings, live broadcasts, Microsoft Team Rooms and audio conferencing. Whether it’s a corporate conference room, special event venue or higher education campus, sourcing a dependable solution that provides crystal clear audio while also integrating with leading collaboration technologies is important for successful communication.
- Microflex Advance microphones feature Steerable Coverage technology for audio capture that scales to any size room in any configuration
- Simple, yet powerful IntelliMix DSP made specifically for AV Conferencing Applications
- Visibility on the network for device access via Shure Designer software for easy setup and configuration and Shure SystemOn software for remote management and troubleshooting
- Single manufacturer of the entire on-premise audio chain simplifies service and support
- Shure Audio Encryption for secure meeting content
- Compatible with Dante Domain Manager software for roles-based security of Dante-enabled devices