Savant, a manufacturer of smart home and smart power solutions, has expanded its annual integrator summit to include two events for 2022. The first was a festive and informative conference in San Diego attended by Ambassador-level dealers, followed by a virtual event for integrators worldwide.
Integrators at both events heard from Savant CEO Bob Madonna as he reviewed the state of the smart home and smart power industries. This was followed by Savant team members detailing the company’s near-term product roadmap, future priorities, and innovative technology highlights including business and software tools designed for integrators.
At the San Diego Ambassador Summit, the company was able to recognize winners of Savant’s annual integrator awards (see winners below), showcase more than 20 live technology demonstrations including innovations in key categories, and devote time to gathering critical integrator insights and feedback to best address a rapidly changing smart home business landscape.
Savant also announced new partnerships across both the smart home and smart energy marketplaces. Additions to Savant’s Recommended Partners Program include premium audio and video manufacturers Sony, Mark Levinson, and Megapixel. Savant bolstered its smart energy offering to include industry-leading energy manufacturers Sol-Ark, HomeGrid, powered by Litheon, and Schumacher Electric, a leader in automotive power conversion and battery products.
Additionally, Savant highlighted the upcoming Black Nova integration announced at ISE 2022, and demonstrated Network AI solutions, powered by Juniper.
Integrator Summit Conference Highlights
- All-New Savant Home Manager: Savant revealed its new Home Manager, a web dashboard designed to enhance the handoff process between the integrator and the homeowner. Integrators can direct homeowners to helpful tutorials, new user set-up and permission tools, and an all-new camera clip recording viewer.
- Smart Home Subscription Model Additions: The company continued to add value to its smart home subscription model, called Savant Essentials, announcing new features including a software-driven intercom solution that requires nothing more than an active subscription for a state-of-the-art in-home communication experience.
- Step-Down Pricing on Key Components: Savant announced key price decreases on core audio, lighting, and energy solutions. With a strong supply chain as a value-add for integrators, Savant is committed to passing on pricing decreases in key categories, increasing smart home adoption to a widening consumer base.
- Smart Energy Financing: Savant introduced to integrators nationwide a new 7-month financing option for all inverter and battery storage packages. Packages range from 7kW/11kWh to 72kW/384kWh, scalable from 200 to 800 AMP Service.
Savant Award Winners
Platinum Elite Savant Ambassadors
Recognizing the Savant Ambassadors who best grew the Savant brand by selling the most product from Savant and bringing the Savant experience to the largest number of homeowners.
• Acoustic Architects, FL
• Audio Video Systems, Inc., NY
• Audio Video Systems, Inc., UT
• Blue Vision Home LLC, GA
• Cyber Technology Group, Inc., AZ
• Electronic Concepts, NJ
• EMT, IL
• Fuzion3 Audio Video Inc., CA
• Bravas DFW, TX
• Simply A/V, SC
• Metro Eighteen, CA
• Paragon Systems Integration, LLC, CO
• Premiere Systems, IL
• Eagle Sentry, NV
• eInteractive Homes, Inc., NJ
Savant Through & Through
Recognizing the Savant Integrators whose projects best represent the entirety of the Savant Home Ecosystem
• Best Buy, National
• Enhanced AV, NJ
• Mythic Home Theater, AZ
• Sync AVI, WA
Put It to the Test 2022
Recognizing the individual contributors whose beta participation has driven the features of and enhanced Savant product and software solutions
• Jon Linville, Innovative AV, VA
• Matt Milstein, M2 Multimedia, CA
• Matt Lavin, Metro Eighteen, CA
Savant also recognized their Advisory Council, which consists of professional integrators in a wide variety of markets and business models. These integrators support the future direction of Savant by sharing their objective advice, weighing in on future trends, and helping to evaluate new product and strategic go-to-market concepts. Each of the Advisory Council members have successful professional integration companies and offer a wide array of products and services to their clientele.
• Spencer Hauldren & Aaron Flint, Acoustic Architects, FL
• Chad Lassig & Steve Lassig, Audio Video Systems, Inc., UT
• Mike Hensrud, AVI Design, QC
• Dax Pineda & Alex Jaremko, Bravas, National
• Jason Voorhees & Conner Harvey, Cantara Design Group, Inc., CA
• Chris Wissa & Robert Burns, CO-DA, NC
• Ben Lentz & Jonathan McNabb, Cyber Technology Group, Inc., AZ
• David Tyson, DB Media Solutions LLC, TX
• Dan Bright, eInteractive Homes, Inc., NJ
• Paul Bochner, Electronic Concepts, NJ
• Brandon Ladwig, Echelon HTS INC, TX
• Nick DeClemente, Elevated Integration Corp, NY
• Will Breaux, iconic.systems, TX
• Matt Millstein & Dan Millstein, M2 Multimedia Inc., CA
• Jay Bakalar & Matt Lavin, Metro Eighteen, CA
• Mike Volk, Modern Media Innovations, OH
• Eli Weinkle, NXT AV, CA
• David Kapov & John Kalscheur, Paul Heath Associates, IL
• Ken Johnson & Corey Miller, Premiere Systems, IL
• Angel Centeno & Alexa Centeno, Systems Design & Integration, Inc., MA
• Tony Militello, Sound Image Audio/Video Design, TX
• Brian Tonole, Tonole Electrical Inc., CA
• Andy Anderson, VOX Integrations, TX