beyerdynamic, a global manufacturer of headphones, microphones, and conferencing products, has announced that its wireless Bluetooth speakerphone, PHONUM, has been validated to be compatible with Barco ClickShare Conference as part of a close partnership with Barco, a global manufacturer of professional meeting room visualization and collaboration solutions.
“With this partnership, we turn every room into a hybrid meeting room by merging the ability to speak freely on one-to-one calls or conducting meetings with several people with ClickShare’s wireless conferencing and unified sharing experience,” states Chris Norris, beyerdynamic’s sales manager, Communications.
PHONUM is suited for all types of discussions, meetings and presentations through to its precise microphone technology and intelligent down-firing speaker. Using audio or video call apps such as Skype or Zoom, PHONUM can be used as a portable handsfree solution in home offices, huddle spaces and small meeting rooms.
According to beyerdynamic, It is easy to connect to smartphones or PCs via Bluetooth and USB, and the speakerphone provides excellent voice transmission via its Gecko 360-degree technology and special microphone arrangement.
Some of PHONUM’s features are:
- Beam-forming microphones
- 360-degree pickup that detects the voice of the speaker, and noise-cancels in all other directions
- Everyone in a conference room can get picked up by one device – no need for multiple mics
- Down-firing loudspeaker tuned specifically for human voice
- Volume control and mute button right on touch-panel – anyone in the conference room can adjust volume or mute, not just the person with the connected computer
- Simple connection via USB
- Crystal-clear audio for people on both sides of the conference call
- Compatible with all major conference call platforms (Team, Zoom, WebEx, Google, etc.)
“Barco allies with top players around the world to build the best conferencing solutions available,” comments David Fitzgerald, vice president, Global Alliances at Barco.
“By combining complementary strengths with beyerdynamic, we can bring better hybrid meetings to our customers. As a result, customers can enjoy one simple, one-click wireless conferencing solutions with guaranteed compatibility for their workplace.”