Professionals in the home improvement industry continue to face high demand, as a result of fluctuating home and mortgage prices that lead homeowners to update their existing homes.
To keep up with business, a new study says that contractors are relying on retailers and suppliers more than ever before, and in response, Lowe’s is once again building on its commitment to contractors with a new way for ppros to save and gain other benefits.
Starting July 11 through July 22, Lowe’s is introducing its first-ever MVPs Bonus Days, a new way for pros to get more value when they shop at Lowe’s. During the event, all contractors can save on top-products—and, MVPs Pro Rewards members will get up to three times bonus points on select items and have access to an exclusive Ford truck giveaway.
Lowe’s New MVPs Bonus Days Details
During MVPs Bonus Days, all contracting professionals will have a chance to save on top products. Savings include:
- Dewalt 20-volt Brushless Drill
- FLEX Stacked Lithium 24-volt Circular Saw
- Lowe’s MVPs Pro Rewards members will earn even more with up to three times the bonus points on select Pro-grade brands and products.
- MVPs Pro Rewards members can also redeem points via the Rewards Center for a variety of items that level up their business—including power tools, gift cards, gas grills, work accessories and business tools.
- The first MVPs Bonus Days will take place July 11-22 and can be shopped online at Lowes.com/MVPsBonusDay.
- During the MVPs Bonus Days period, Pros will also have a chance to win multiple Ford trucks and Ford-branded utility trailers at their local Lowe’s stores in an exclusive giveaway for MVPs Pro Rewards members.
More news from Lowes: Lowe’s Survey Predicts Big Year for Home Contractors in 2022