LogMeIn has announced new updates to GoToMeeting for improved remote collaboration. As businesses around the world shift to 100% remote operations, LogMeIn is seeing high levels of demand for its remote work solutions, with GoToMeeting usage spiking 10 times over 2020 norms and app downloads surpassing 600% on Android and 370% on iOS in the past two weeks.
The GoToMeeting updates deliver a number of improved desktop and mobile experiences, streamline workflows and assure customers of reliable and secure communications every time. They include:
- Microsoft Teams integration: Allows users to quickly launch GoToMeeting and GoToConnect from within the Teams environment. The integration enhances Teams’ collaboration to ensure fast, high quality and reliable meetings and calls with participants.
- Noise suppression: For better filtering of background noise as many employees deal with home distractions.
- Better audio even in poor network conditions: Using a new and more reliable transport protocol, the technology adapts to network conditions and optimizes how data is transmitted resulting in fewer choppy or dropped audio moments.
- New toll-free and call-me options: This feature make it easier to connect with colleagues and customers around the world.
- Mobile multitasking: With this tool iOS users can switch between applications while on a GoToMeeting call on their phone to support productivity when a user is not able to access a computer.
- Increased security and reliability: This feature eliminates any single point of failure and allows users to specifically choose what content is shared and how.
You can find the full list of updates here, as well as details on how LogMeIn is making the GoToMeeting experience as secure as possible.