Domotz, a provider of network monitoring software for Managed Service Providers (MSPs), IT professionals, and system integrators, has announced a newly refreshed user interface.
The updated design features more intuitive navigation that makes it easier to monitor and manage networks, and proactively identify issues before they occur. Additionally, it draws attention to networks with security issues and with critical numbers of devices offline, so that users know exactly which networks to look at when logging into Domotz.
“In recent months, we’ve been focusing extensively on the improvement of our UI, along with a strong rhythm in releasing new features,” says Silvio Di Crosta, CEO of Domotz.
“We are driven by the needs of our users, and we aim to continuously improve our software to increase visibility and control of complex IT Networks through better navigation, usability, and ergonomics.”
A snapshot of the refreshed user interface:
- The latest update features a host of benefits and improvements.
- A new look and feel with improved navigation.
- A brand new “Manage” homepage that highlights networks that requires attentionsuch as those with a high number of important devices offline and those with security issues.
- Important network configuration details are now available and more visible such asVLAN, private subnets, and external host information.
- Attention is drawn to devices that have available features which haven’t beenconfigured such as OS monitoring, SNMP management, and network configuration management.
The new UI and improvements join a host of other features recently added to the software this year such as pre-configured SNMP sensors, custom monitoring dashboards, new integrations for network configuration management, and the ability to apply device and network settings in bulk.