DISH is giving its customers the chance to win $1 million via the DISH Bracket Challenge sponsored by DraftKings. To enter, DISH TV customers must fill out a NCAA tournament bracket on the DISH Bracket Challenge app or on dishanywhere.com.
DISH will award $1 million if a customer creates a perfect bracket. Entries will be accepted today through March 19 at 12 p.m. EST.
“It’s been two years since the last NCAA tournament, and DISH is excited to celebrate one of the most anticipated sporting events of the year with a million dollars,” says Brian Neylon, group president, DISH TV.
“Through our collaboration with DraftKings, we’re continuing to explore fun, new ways to build excitement around this year’s sports seasons and provide more entertainment to our customers.”
How to Enter the DISH $1 Million Bracket Challenge
DISH TV customers can fill out their bracket via the Bracket Challenge app on any internet-connected Hopper family receiver, or on dishanywhere.com. Brackets completed online will automatically populate in the Bracket Challenge app on customers’ Hopper family receivers.
- Access the app from the App menu, Game Finder app, channel 148 or via the DISH Voice Remote by saying, “My Bracket” or “Bracket Challenge.”
- Choose to fill out a custom, randomized or “favored team” bracket.
- Use a DISH remote to make your selections.
- Predict the final combined score of the National Championship game, as the challenge tiebreaker.
- Submit the bracket (one entry per account)
- Visit dishanywhere.com and log in using MyDISH account credentials.
- Fill out a custom bracket.
- Submit the bracket (one entry per account).
Customers can track their selections on the “My Bracket” tab and their challenge standing on the “Leaderboard” tab within the app. DISH TV customers can also access the DraftKings app on Hopper directly from Bracket Challenge to initiate bets and enter daily fantasy contests.
Brackets can be submitted until March 19 at 12. p.m. EST, when the first round of scheduled games begin. Customers can edit their selections up until this deadline.
To learn more about the DISH $1 million Bracket Challenge, including the official rules, visit mydish.com/themadness.