Providing integrators with a convenient way to test network connections, Platinum Tools has announced its new Digital Tone and Probe Kit (TDG310K1C).
The new $145 networking testing kit is shipping and the product allows integrators to perform a variety of tests.
“The TDG310K1C Digital Tone and Probe Kit allows tracing and locating of single or bundles cables that are connected to unpowered or active networks such as phone lines, network cables or coax cables,” explains George Jang, product manager, Platinum Tools.
“The built-in test functions can verify proper termination of network cables or test for shorts in the single-ended test mode.”
The company adds the new Digital Tone and Probe Kit (TDG310K1C) offers these features:
- Trace and locate cables in unpowered or live circuits
- Audible and visual signal strength indicators
- Built-in testing of RJ45 terminations
- Check status of analog phone lines
- Built-in high-intensity flashlight