CE Pro is calling for entries to its 2017 BEST (Best Electronic Systems Technologies) Awards, a chance for manufacturers to have their products judged by an expert industry panel, along with the editors of CE Pro, and honored at CEDIA 2017 in a special awards ceremony.
“The BEST Awards offer an incredible glimpse into the future for the entire residential integration industry,” says Jason Knott, editor-in-chief, CE Pro. “Some of the products and technologies that integrators now consider mainstays to their businesses made their first appearance in the market via the BEST Awards. These entries truly represent the cutting edge of technology.”
What You'll Need
- Electronic file of company logo
- Electronic files of up to ten product photos
- PDF files of product specification sheet
- URL/web link to more information about product
- Description of your product's design and/or technological innovation ( < 200 words)
- Three most important product features ( < 100 words)
- Promotional description of product to be used online and in print ( < 50 words)
- Explanation of how your product stands out from others in this category ( < 200 words)
- Benefits your product provides to the installer ( < 100 words)
Benefits for All Entrants
- Product posted to the CEPro.com Product Awards section with a link to your site
- Product included in the November issue of CE Pro magazine, distributed to more than 32,000 readers
- Promotion to dealers, installers, and contractors via our multimedia publications
- We will also be live-tweeting the submission period this year. See a link to your product details promoted by @CE_Pro on Twitter once you finalize your entry.
Benefits for Winners
- Granted exclusive use of the CE Pro BEST Award Winner Logo on your company's website and in email signature lines for one year
- Recognized during CEDIA with awards being announced and presented during the show
- Included in two press releases as a CE Pro BEST winner: one sent to industry professionals and another distributed to mass media to generate additional exposure on a national level
- Able to access a free, downloadable template for a press release you can distribute to your local media, enabling you to gain publicity in your local market
- Your product must have shipped either in the 12 months before the August 7 deadline or be set to debut in the 6 months after (August 2016 – February 2018).
- If you have an exciting new product that will not ship until 2018, consider entering the “Most Promising” award.
- Existing products that have been enhanced are eligible for entry.
- One category: $497
- Each additional category for the same product: $197
- Save $50 when you enter by June 2, 2017. Use the coupon code EB2017.