Bowers and Wilkins is continuing its renewed push in the custom installation channel by announcing it is moving to a hybrid approach to support sales in the U.S., partnering with a nationwide network of independent sales representatives to improve its level of service to integrators.
The company, which is back at CEDIA Expo this year with a large presence (booth #3701), says in a statement:
“We believe this move will ultimately help everyone in the CI channel as we embrace the true modernization of Bowers & Wilkins.
“In an effort to extend our focus on the CI channel, we have chosen some of the best manufacturer’s reps in the industry to support the sales of B&W’s line of architectural products. These reps will serve as an extension of our best in class direct team.
“For five decades, Bowers and Wilkins has had the reputation of producing uniquely designed high-performance audio products such as our 600, 700, and 800 series floor standing and bookshelf loudspeakers. B&W’s Architectural series products share the same components, technology, and DNA with these well-regarded loudspeakers. The lineup provides a broad array of application solutions from basic multi-room to the highest level of performance audio for home entertainment and theater applications.
“We believe that now is the right time to expand our reach into the residential integration market and enable our dealers to incorporate the Bowers and Wilkins sound into installations knowing they have the full support of Bowers and Wilkins representative network.”
The new rep network is:
- New England – ME, VT, NH, MA, CT, RI = FB Sales
- Metro NY – So NY, No NJ = Atlantic Integrated Sales
- Mid Atlantic – So NJ, East PA, DE, MD, VA = The Custom Group
- Southeast – NC, SC, TN, MS, AL, GA = Market Movers
- Florida – FL = AMI Sales
- Midwest – West PA, OH, WV, IN, KY, MI, No WI, ILL = Tandem Marketing
- MN/D – ND, SD, MN = Motherduck Marketing
- MINK – MO, IA, NE, KS = Flannigan and Associates
- South Central – TX, OK, LA, AR = New Era Marketing
- Rocky Mountain – MT, So ID, WY, UT, CO, NM, EL PASO TX = CET and Associates
- So CA – So CA, So NV, AZ, HI = ByDesign Sales & Marketing
- NorCal – No CA, No NV = Fielder Marketing