CEDIA 2016 is coming to Dallas on September 13-17. CE Pro spoke to Paul Williams, VP of solutions, Control4, about the company's plans for the show and what to expect in booth #4116.
For those looking to become a dealer, visit www.control4.com/for/dealers.
What would you say to dealers who are already familiar with your product line?
As the largest home automation provider in the world, we take pride in our unwavering commitment to our dealer partners and to the hundreds of thousands of customers they support. Together, we're delivering personalized smart automation solutions that dramatically improve the way families and businesses across the globe live and work.
Our focus on dealer success is unmatched and is reflected in the very solutions we develop, the channel tools and programs we offer and the myriad of resources we deploy to support dealer opportunity and growth:
- Industry-leading tools.
- Free award-winning training and support.
- Direct sales support.
- Unmatched marketing support.
- Profitability with fast installation.
- Built in business growth with easily expandable systems.
- Online access to award-winning tools.
Control4 commitment! We won’t let you lose a deal. Control4 is committed to helping you win with solutions that differentiate you from your competition.
What would you say to dealers who are stumbling across your company for the first time?
Control4 provides the industry’s broadest solution suite. From the one-room project, to the expansive installation, we've got the solutions to delight the most discerning customer—smart lighting, audio and video, security, comfort and convenience.
The Control4 partner ecosystem. We're the interoperability leader. Our software makes it easy to connect and control over 9500 devices, simplifying installation and programming for your projects.
Pakedge networking solutions. A stable, reliable and scalable network is the foundation for every smart home or business installation. Control4 offers the Pakedge platform of high-performance networking solutions.
We take pride in our unwavering commitment to our dealer partners and to the hundreds of thousands of customers they support.
If an integrator stops by your booth with only 5 minutes to spare, what’s the one product he should examine or one question he should ask?
Product: EA Series Controllers. Question: How can I reach more customers with Control4?
What’s your most memorable CEDIA moment?
The C4 dealer parties are always the most memorable CEDIA moment, year after year.
Course Offerings at CEDIA:
Control4 will be participating in two panels at this year’s CEDIA conference:
- High-End Home Systems: Adoption, Channels, & Competition — 3:00-4:30, Wednesday, September 14th
- Internet of Things: When Everything is Connected to Everything — 11:00-12:00 noon, Friday, September 16th
Control4 will also be conducting the following training sessions:
- Autonomic: Integrate Streaming Music Services With Control4 — Wed. Sep. 14, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm. MPT. Location: C148.
- LILIN Americas: Integrate New Video Surveillance Products & Technologies with Control4 — Wed. Sep. 14, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm. MPT. Location: C144.
- iBridge: Grow Your business and RMR stream with Napco, Security, Communication & Integration Solutions — Wed. Sep. 14, 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm. MPT. Location: Convention Center Room C144.
- Control4: Customer LAST! Know About Issues BEFORE Your Customer with Pakedge BakPak — Thu. Sep. 15, Thu. Sep. 15. MPT. Location: C155.
- iBridge: Grow Your business and RMR stream with Napco, Security, Communication & Integration Solutions — Thu. Sep. 15, 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm. MPT. Location: Convention Center Room C140.
- Control4: Fast, Simple & Repeatable: Strategies for Single-Room Projects — Fri. Sep. 16, 10:00 am – 11:15 am. MPT. Location: C155
- Control4: Stupid Keypad Tricks with Smart Lighting — Fri. Sep. 16, 11:30 am – 12:45 pm. MPT. Location: C155.
- Control4: Customer LAST! Know About Issues BEFORE Your Customer with Pakedge BakPak — Fri. Sep. 16, 1:00 pm – 2:15 pm. MPT. Location: C155.
- Control4: Fast, Simple & Repeatable: Strategies for Single-Room Projects — Fri. Sep. 16, 2:30 pm – 3:45 pm. MPT. Location: C155.
- Control4: Stupid Keypad Tricks with Smart Lighting — Fri. Sep. 16, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm. MPT. Location: C155.
- Digital and Remote IT Services: Trends, Features & Security — Sat. Sep. 17, 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm. CEDIA Training. Location: D162.
Think of your closest competitor. What is one thing you do offer that they don’t?
Control4 is an award-winning whole-home smart automation company, and is a widely recognized industry leader. Control4 solutions interoperate with over 9,500 third-party consumer electronics devices.
By partnering with the biggest brands in consumer electronics, appliances, energy, lighting and home security, Control4 leads the industry in interoperability, ensuring an ever-expanding eco-system of devices will work together in the home or business.
Hi-resolution audio built into the entire line of EA series home automation controllers. Provides customers with the best audio experience, future-proofs customers, and gives dealers a competitive edge in bids.
Leveraging a distribution channel that includes over 2,200 North American custom integrators, retailers, and distributors in 73 countries, Control4 is the platform of choice for homeowners, hotel and MDU operators, restaurants and sports bars and professional offices worldwide.