There are many areas of a custom installation business that can be streamlined with software, but none more than the “big three” tasks: sales, operations and accounting.
Those three elements of the business tend to need more efficiency than perhaps other areas of the business. So it is not surprising to find those three areas are among the key areas targeted with STX Solution software, which will debut at CEDIA Expo 2019 in Denver in booth #3327.
The company is not new to the industry. Indeed, its principals are well known to many integrators.
- Bill Battaglia created the ePonti operations software and prior to that worked at D-Tools, as well as Middle Atlantic
- Susan Jones Sipe ran her own custom installation business for many years in the Seattle area, and is the driving force behind Abacus Prime, a longtime consulting business for the industry that focuses on accounting methodology.
- Mark Sipe is a well-known industry gadfly who has his hand in several products, including Xspot, a magnetic wire-finding system that Sipe created, and Salez Toolz, a sales software known for its interface that allows the dealer to actually design and price a system openly in front of the customer.
“The STX Solution merger also brings with it 14 years of loyal customers and to show our appreciation, we’re bringing our valued customers along with us,” says Mark Sipe.
“Every existing company will be receiving a full version of our new STX Operations software. This new centralized control screen will give them a CRM, Schedule, Work Orders, Purchasing, Service Tickets, Cases, and full integration to QuickBooks, valued at $1400.”
“In addition, their monthly software services costs will remain the same for the services that they are currently receiving. Our customers’ monthly service charges will not be increased even with all their new functionality. We’re calling this Operations Customer Forward Program; we think this sends out an important message to our existing and future customers that STX Solution is here to help you standardize processes that create efficiency and sustainability in the construction service industry.”
STX will also be conducting educational sessions at the show:
Business Processes: Your Next Step to Success
- Tuesday, September 10
- 10 a.m to 12 noon, Room 104.
Job Costing for Contractors Who Don’t Like Accounting
- Tuesday, September 10
- 1 pm. to 3 p.m., Room 105