Networking company WhyReboot has announced the appointment of nine top independent sales firms for key regions of the U.S. market. The expanded sales infrastructure is in response to a growing demand for commercial-grade home networking solutions, accommodating smart home ecosystems and an increased dependence on wireless devices.
“Integrators must have a tailored networking solution that has been expertly designed for the unique demands of each project,” explains Bjørn Jensen, president of WhyReboot.
“We are looking forward to working with the reps, increasing our brand visibility and establishing new relationships with top integration firms across the USA.”
These sales firms are now representing WhyReboot across the United States:
- LK & Associates, Inc. (Florida & Puerto Rico)
- NuTech Group (Mid Atlantic)
- Atlantic Integrated (Metro New York)
- Strateres (New England & Upstate New York)
- Orion Integrated (Illinois & Wisconsin)
- Orion Plus – North Central (Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia, & Western Pa.)
- Morris Tait (Southern California, Arizona, Las Vegas)
- SoundTech Marketing (Rocky Mountain Region)
- Zone Pacific (Northern California, Hawaii)
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!