Click to learn more about Kanto White TV Mounts and their benefits for custom AV integration projects.
White TV Wall Brackets Complete Sleek and Stylish Interior Design
The entertainment section of the living room is an important area. End-users are seeking a modern and minimal look in their homes. At the same time, architecture and interior design firms are working with open spaces and natural light. If you have an AV installation project in a bright room, the Kanto White TV Mounts, especially the PDX680W, can help you achieve the modern look your customers are in search of while being easy for you to install.
TV bracket components to achieve a sleek look
The white TV mounts are finished with a durable and attractive white powder coat finish. To match the white aesthetic, all hardware is polished steel instead of black. Black AV cables, such as HDMI and power, can be hidden with the included white cable sleeve and neatly routed thanks to the four cable management raceways on the wishbone arms. Finally, the bolt covers will snap into place with magnets, providing a professional finish.
Everything you need for an easy installation
Kanto supplies you with everything needed except a toolbox to ensure your TV installation goes smoothly. These are the installation elements included in the PDX680W box:
- Bolt Pack: A labeled bolt pack with a variety of bolt diameters and lengths, as well as several spacers are included for compatibility with nearly all TV models. Lag bolts and concrete anchors are provided so you can install the brackets to wood studs and concrete walls.
- Instruction Manuals: The included booklets are provided in English, Spanish, and French and go over all the steps needed to safely and securely mount your TV.
- Wall Drill Template: An included template with integrated dust catcher makes marking holes for installation pain-free and minimizes the mess created when drilling.
- Online Installation videos: Easy-to-follow instructional videos focused on providing visually rich installation tips give you a head start and reduce installation downtime.
- Phone support: Kanto’s support team will assist you with any installation challenge you may encounter in your next project. Fun fact: Kanto Mounts engineers strive to design mounting solutions for specific scenarios.
Multiple Mounting Options for different spaces:
Every home theater installation is unique. The Kanto White TV Mounts product line is a family of brackets that will help you tackle each challenge:
- One-stud Mounts: Perfect for installations with reduced wall space while allowing for a wide range of TV viewing angles.
- Dual stud Mounts: Accommodates dual studs with up to 24″ spacing to support large TVs.
- Ceiling: A telescoping TV mount engineered to ensure a quick installation on both flat and sloped ceilings while allowing height adjustment.
- H-Frame: Offers flexibility and provides easy access to inputs on the back of the TV.
- VESA arm: Accommodates VESA sizes from 100×100 to 700×400.
- Projectors mounts: Easily install a projector to the ceiling in a boardroom, office, or home theater.