Making Remote Support Efficient & Profitable
Remote support teams can boost efficiency, customer satisfaction, and recurring monthly revenue (RMR) all with one solution: ConnectWise Control.
More about ConnectWise
ConnectWise Company Info
What does it cost to roll a service truck? What about sending your field techs to on-site service calls? More integrators are beginning to see the cons of in-person service delivery outweigh the pros. That’s why many are leaning on remote support and remote access software to power their service departments, as well as save time and money – all without increasing headcount.
According to a study by CE Pro, the average response time for on-site service calls is two days. But the fact of the matter is, today’s clients don’t want to wait that long for service–especially when an issue is causing work stoppage or posing potential security threats to their data.
These factors are big reasons why remote support and remote access software is becoming a much more common element to service and support, post-installation. ConnectWise Control enables integrators to resolve service calls faster, and boost customer satisfaction exponentially–no service truck needed. It allows technicians to start resolving problems instantly through one-off support sessions or by obtaining unattended access to the customers’ Android, iOS, or Windows devices. And they can work anywhere there’s an internet connection.
When paired with ConnectWise Manage, ConnectWise Control provides:
- Cybersecurity -- A layer of scalable cybersecurity protection with functionality like AES-256 encryption and two-factor authentication.
- Documentation -- Chat history, notes, timestamps, and even the configuration details of the customer’s machine are automatically saved in the related ConnectWise Manage ticket. Also, a service session can be recorded on video and attached to the ConnectWise Manage ticket for auditing or training (with the premium subscription of ConnectWise Control).
- Time Savings -- There is no need to leave the ticket and open another application to remote into a customer’s machine. A remote session can be started right from a ConnectWise Manage ticket in one click.
- Customer Satisfaction -- Connecting to a remote session is safe and easy for clients. Technicians can send them a URL and access code via email or chat.
- Quality -- When integrators are working with reliable, instantaneous remote support and remote access software, they can truly focus on delivering an excellent customer experience.
Branding Your Service & Earning RMR
A unique feature of ConnectWise Control is the ability to fully customize it to match company colors, include company logos and imagery, and more. This feature leverages brand continuity between an integrator’s website and the solution itself, providing a smooth customer experience for end users.
Ready to increase recurring monthly revenue? With ConnectWise Control integrators can handle a higher volume of support requests with the same number of techs. Sold on a concurrent tech license basis, it’s ideal for teams of every size. Choose from single or multi-tech licenses with file transfer capabilities, chat options, remote command line, wake on LAN and VoIP Audio for meetings, support, and access sessions. Tech license fees start at $0 per month to $45 per month/per tech.
We're Looking for Your BEST Projects
Don’t miss your chance to enter to win a 2019 BEST Projects Award. We’ll be announcing winners at a special Gala event at CEDIA EXPO. We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this year! Enter your projects now.
BusinessPeople & Places: AVB; Powerhouse Board Members; Paradigm, Anthem Promotes Barber, Hires Baker
5 Dolby Atmos Scenes and Music Videos to Demo for Clients
Nominations for 2020-2021 CEDIA Board of Directors Are Now Open
Guitar Center Continues to Expand Its Custom Installation Footprint
Jobs of the Week: Technician and Designer, Sales Rep, More
View more on Business