Clean, reliable power is not only the key element to low-voltage electronics, but the entire infrastructure of the home. Entertainment, security, networking, and communications all rely on efficient power, as do HVAC mechanical systems, smart appliances, and of course, lighting fixtures, which is an equipment category that is taking the custom electronics industry by storm. The timing is right for integrators to tout their expertise as the go-to energy management contractor providing quality power, along with energy storage and backup batteries.
So when was the last time you asked a client, “What is your power plan?” for a project? That simple question is a great way to broach the subject of power management and how various electronic systems are highly sensitive and can be negatively affected by dirty power from surges and spikes.
In this FREE fast-paced CE Pro webinar, among the questions integrators will have answered are:
- How can you effectively start the sales conversation with clients, builders and architects about quality power and storage?
- What are the biggest misconceptions clients have regarding the capabilities of a battery backup system?
- How do you form a partnership with electricians around power management/backup?
- What selling power equipment like RoseWater Energy can mean for your bottom-line profits?
Wednesday, April 20 @ 2 p.m. EDT
- Joe Piccirilli, CEO and Managing Director of RoseWater Energy
- David Laikind, VP Sales of RoseWater Energy
- Lamar Gibson, President of Miestro Home Integration in Memphis, TN (dealer)
- Mark Ayoub, Energy Division Director of cet & associates in Denver, CO (rep)
- Moderator: Jason Knott, CE Pro