Remote controls continue to evolve at a rapid pace. The days of integrators providing remote controls simply for the TV have migrated to full home automation control of lights, shades, security, HVAC and audio/video in a single form factor. Moreover, the next generation of remotes allow your clients to have certain capabilities to configure scenes and make other customizations, easing the burden on an integrator from a service standpoint.
In this free one-hour CE Pro webinar on April 4 at 2:00PM Eastern time, a panel of experts will delve into finding the right remote that can effectively control all the subsystems in a home and empower consumers to customize the solution, while at the same time allowing integrators balance their service requirements.
Among the topics discussed will be:
- Personalization vs. Customization of the home automation experience
- What you (dealers) can do with user interfaces
- What consumers can do with user interfaces
- How to demo a remote for clients and discuss the benefits of a single solution
- Integration of security and surveillance into a seamless user experience
Jeff Shaw, Vice President, Product Management at Nice North America
Jeff Koplinski, Manager of Technical Services at Nice North America
Dan Cochenour, President, Audio Video Specialists