The interactive guide app service Reelgood has released its weekly list of its users’ 10 most streamed titles for the week of Jan. 26 to Feb. 1.
For the third week in a row, HBO Max’s The Last of Us is the top Reelgood user’s choice, followed by the new Peacock Premium series Poker Face, and the Showtime Movie, Everything Everywhere All at Once. Rounding out the weekly top 10 list’s top five titles are Netflix’s That 90’s Show and the Banshees of Inisherin from HBO Max.
Overall for the week both HBO Max and Peacock Premium each had three titles each rank in the top 10 list. Netflix placed two titles in the list, and Apple TV+, Showtime and Paramount Network each placed a single title in the list for the week.
Here is the complete Reelgood Top 10 list of streaming titles for the week of Jan. 26 to Feb. 1:
- The Last of Us from HBO Max
- Poker Face from Peacock Premium
- Everything Everywhere All at Once from Showtime
- The 90’s Show from Netflix
- The Banshees of Inisherin from HBO Max
- Shrinking from Apple TV+
- You People from Netflix
- Tar from Peacock Premium
- The Menu from HBO Max
- Yellowstone from Peacock Premium (seasons 1-4) and Paramount Network (season 5)