Time is running out to submit entries into the 2020 Top New Technology Awards. While the deadline has been extended, integrators only have until Friday, January 31 to finalize submissions. The program offers the greatest worldwide exposure at the greatest value for manufacturers exhibiting new products or services at the 2020 Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show in Amsterdam, Netherlands, from February 11-14, 2020.
The program combines both CE Pro and Commercial Integrator‘s print publications and websites to recognize the new and outstanding products and services at ISE.
“Integrators from all around the world today operate diverse companies that cover both the residential and commercial markets. The Top New Technology (TNT) Awards presented at the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show helps integrators filter out their product decision-making process by identifying the best of the best in new technology,” says Jason Knott, editor-in-chief, CE Pro.
Winners will be announced on commercialintegrator.com and www.cepro.com during the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) Expo 2020. They also will appear in upcoming print editions of CE Pro and Commercial Integrator and receive the use of the TNT winner’s logo. All entrants will receive extensive exposure of their products to end-users.
All Entrants Receive
- Featured online promotion of photo and product description on www.cepro.com. (Residential products)
- Featured online promotion of photo and product description on commercialintegrator.com. (Commercial products)
- Featured exposure to high-value corporate end-users via MyTechDecisions.com
- A product image and listing in April 2020 print editions of CE Pro and Commercial Integrator
- Social media exposure through various CE Pro and Commercial Integrator channels
- Use of the TNT 2020 winner’s logo on your website and marketing materials, valued at $1,500
Your product either must have shipped in the 12 months before the January 31, 2020 deadline, or be set to debut in the 6 months after.
The Entry Deadline is January 31, 2020.
The 2020 Top New Technology (TNT) Awards recognize new and outstanding products and services in the commercial and residential A/V industry. If your products are the best of the best, we highly encourage you to apply.
To Enter You Will Need:
- Product Name EXACTLY how you would like it displayed on all award materials (including the plaque if your nomination wins an award).
- Manufacturer Name EXACTLY how you would like it displayed on all award materials (including the plaque if your nomination wins an award).
- Description of the product design and/or technical innovation (300 words)*
- Description of the benefits that your product provides to the integrator (200 words)*
- Description of the benefits that your product provides to the end user (200 words)*
- Promotional description of product to be used online and in print (50 words)*
- Additional specification documentation , (PDF, < 1MB in size)
- Link to additional product information
- Link to product video
- Main product photo (300 DPI, .JPG or .EPS, < 1MB in size )*
- Up to 3 additional product photos (300 DPI, .JPG or .EPS, < 1MB in size)
Categories can be found HERE.
Judging will be conducted by a team of integrators from around the world focusing on:
- Technological innovation
- Benefits to the integrator
- Benefits to the end-user
Regular Entry: $545 USD per product.
Additional Categories For The Same Product: $325 USD each.