While at the recent MRI Expo, I took the liberty of checking out some of the vans and trucks in the parking lot.
As many integrators know, your vehicle says a lot about your company. It shows your level of efficiency, pride and of course, your brand.
PHOTO GALLERY: Inside 9 Integrator Vehicles
As you compare the vans and trucks, try to answer the following questions:
- Should you include brand names of products you carry?
- How important is it to have your website or Facebook page URL on your truck?
- What does the color of the vehicle say to clients?
- Should you list the types of services you offer?
- How important is it to be able to carry a ladder in or on the vehicle?
- Is your company slogan strong enough to include on your vehicle?
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!