While at the recent MRI Expo, I took the liberty of checking out some of the vans and trucks in the parking lot.
As many integrators know, your vehicle says a lot about your company. It shows your level of efficiency, pride and of course, your brand.
PHOTO GALLERY: Inside 9 Integrator Vehicles
As you compare the vans and trucks, try to answer the following questions:
- Should you include brand names of products you carry?
- How important is it to have your website or Facebook page URL on your truck?
- What does the color of the vehicle say to clients?
- Should you list the types of services you offer?
- How important is it to be able to carry a ladder in or on the vehicle?
- Is your company slogan strong enough to include on your vehicle?