What Does 5G Mean for Your Cellphone Signal Booster Business?
The 5G cellular network is coming, but what does it mean for your cellphone signal booster business? It has the potential of making cellphone signal boosters an imperative device for any smart home. Indeed, 5G or otherwise, integrators need to maintain many of the same best practices they have put in place for their cellphone signal booster sales and deployments.
In this fast-paced video webcast “What Does 5G Mean for Your Cellphone Signal Booster Business”, you will learn:
- How to identify the best candidates for cellphone signal boosters
- Rock-solid sales techniques to close prospective clients
- Best practices for plotting and installing boosters and antennas, including cable run distances and proper amplifier/antenna separation
- The biggest inhibitors to cellphone signal transmission quality and how to combat them
- How to discuss the pending rollout of 5G
- What is 5G
- What types of devices will have 5G connectivity first
- When will mobile phones work on 5G
- What is the shelf life of boosters being deployed today
Join CE Pro and SureCall Electronics for this 20 to 30-minute video webcast.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!