The wall cabinet is designed to provide integrators with a low-profile solution capable of supporting a variety of system installations.
“Our VWM Series Vertical Wall Cabinet is engineered for comprehensive flexibility,” says Jay Franetovich, CTS, application specialist, Middle Atlantic. “Its innovative, configurable platform allows integrators to quickly install systems and interchange the cabinet options as technology evolves. It's perfect for small- to medium-networking, surveillance and monitoring; distributed audio and paging systems.”
Middle Atlantic says the VWM Series Vertical Wall Cabinet utilizes a proprietary modular architecture. It's available in preconfigured and customized versions.
Explaining how the VWM Series works, Middle Atlantic says that its low-profile design facilitates multiple positions for vertical mounting to accommodate a variety of system install configurations.
Middle Atlantic supports the product line with mounting options for fixed and pivoting rackrail solutions in a choice of sizes. Other options include Middle Atlantic's Lever Lock tool-free mounting system, designed to support the installation of small accessories such as power supplies, electronic door lock controllers and extenders.
VWM Series Vertical Wall Cabinet Features
- Configurable platform maximizes space and expertly handles the highest density of components of any vertical wall cabinet in the industry
- Unmatched component mounting flexibility to tailor the cabinet for the needs of the system. Includes modular options for mounting equipment of all sizes and form factors:
- Rackrail – select the rackrail that best addresses the rackmount equipment specified for the system: fixed and pivoting rackrail options are available in varying heights. Each piece of rail features both 10-32 thread and cage nut. Mount the rail where it’s needed in any of the flexible position spaces within the unique backpan design.
- Lever Lock – outfit the VWM with Lever Lock to mount small devices like extenders, power supplies, electronic door lock controllers and compact power solutions in the cabinet’s backpan or door
- Backpans available in various overall depths (10” or 16”) and overall heights (36” and 42”)
- Future-proof solution enables the cabinet to adapt with the system, with interchangeable options that accommodate rapidly changing technology
- Designed for the systems approach to ensure uptime and reliability: supports thermal management, cable integrity, power distribution and maximizing space while providing a secure location for components of all sizes in an all-in-one system.
- Unmatched certifications to meet the most safety requirements in the widest range of areas than any other vertical wall cabinet
- Two door options to enable the desired level of system security. Both accommodate electronic locks and integrators can determine the client’s level of access to the system:
- Split door enables end user access to controls and features a locking angled plexiglass top for installations where visibility is desired or solid top for those where it should be restricted
- Solid door prevents any user access or visibility
- Design the VWM cabinet to the needs of the specific job or application with our online Configurator. It allows repeatability which is ideal for roll outs and produces a custom part number that protects the integrator’s time and investment
- Available in black, white and putty finish