Once again, CE Pro is helping home-technology integrators navigate the expansive show that is CES 2017. CE Pro founding editor Julie Jacobson will moderate a discussion on technology trends and emerging markets that will affect the smart-home business in 2017 and over the next couple of years.
Smart-home specialists in the thick of the industry for more than 20 years will cover many of the following topics, with references to new products on the CES show floor.
- Progress with smart-home “standards” and protocols
- The shape of TVs to come
- Latest developments in wireless audio
- Channels to market: Retail, custom install, on-demand …
- Recurring revenue models in remote network monitoring
- Voice control and other modern-day UIs
- ‘Panel Picks’ – five most interesting discoveries at CES
Webinar: Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2:00 ET