CE Pro is bringing back its most popular Webcast — an in-depth preview of CES, featuring trends, technologies and new products at CES 2018.
CE Pro founding editor Julie Jacobson is hosting the event, with industry experts Joe Whitaker and Avi Rosenthal weighing in on audio, video, home automation, security, networking, AI, voice control and brand new themes we never imagined.
The presenters are doing their homework long before CES 2018 begins, collecting information and insights from exhibitors, analysts and other industry experts. They're walking through the virtual show floor booth-by-booth, so they can help attendees navigate the massive spaces from the convention center to the Sands.
“Whether you're attending CES for the first time, or you've been every year for decades, this is not a show to navigate blindly,” Jacobson says. “The show-floor layouts change every year, emerging technologies arrive, and start-ups launch cool new products that can be hard to discover with all the CES clutter.”
The Ultimate CES 2018 Preview will include:
- The realness of AI and machine learning
- Progress with smart-home “standards” and protocols
- The shape of TVs to come
- Latest developments in wireless audio
- Innovations in networking and digital security
- Preview of high-end audio and video
- What the CE giants are showing
- Noteworthy start-ups at Eureka Park
- Voice control and other modern-day UIs
- Channels to market: Retail, custom install, on-demand …
- Recurring revenue models for service and support
- Panel Picks – 15 most interesting discoveries at CES 2018
- Plus: an overview of the venues and where to find the best innovations