In a little more than a month, Nationwide Marketing Group members will gather digitally for the second-ever Virtual PrimeTime.
Registration for the event, scheduled for March 16-18, has officially opened on the PrimeTime website. Virtual PrimeTime is a free event for all Nationwide members.
The Spring edition of Virtual PrimeTime looks to expand upon the resounding success of the Fall show, which saw more than 3,200 attendees from 1,300 member companies – including 369 first-time PrimeTime attendees – engage with the virtual platform nearly 100,000 times.
“What we saw in the fall is that our members crave the opportunity to engage with one another, to engage with our vendor partners and to engage with as many educational opportunities as possible,” says Tom Hickman, president and chief member advocate, Nationwide Marketing.
“And that’s where we put our focus for this Virtual PrimeTime — building our members an even stronger platform where they can engage in more meaningful ways with all aspects of the show.”
March Virtual PrimeTime will once again feature many of the same buying and educational opportunities that Nationwide dealers expect. Some of the improvements in the platform and experience will include:
- A revamped virtual environment with more ways to interact and engage with other attendees and vendors, and more intuitive vendor booths and educational session experiences
- A new PrimeTime Palooza app that will streamline the industry’s best limited-time, limited-quantity buying opportunity
- Over 100 educational sessions that cover topics including merchandising, business services, website management, leadership, social media management, employment and HR, branding, team development and more
- Nationwide Learning Academy’s all-new, feature-rich learning management platform, which features an array of enhancements to serve today’s advanced teams
- A new one-hour roundtable discussion and education session devoted strictly to furniture
- Networking opportunities
- Prizes and giveaways
- A special celebrity appearance
Registration for Virtual PrimeTime is open now and can be accessed right on the PrimeTime website.
Latest Posts on Nationwide Marketing Opens up Virtual Event Registration
Environmental Lights describes how its REVI line of low-voltage LED fixtures is suitable for both the residential and commercial markets.
Barco and Sure have partnered to provide resimercial integrators with a solution to help installers better serve WFH clients.
In addition to reporting on its Q1 revenue, Alarm.com also provided its financial outlook for SaaS and license revenue for Q2.
Taking place on August 31, Dr. Crum’s keynote titled ‘The Future of Storytelling’ is designed to get smart home integrators to think about how technology and products create new human experiences and ways of storytelling.
Dallas-area Design Center will host ProSource Lighting Technology Certification courses and be an accessible showroom for members.
SnapAV bolsters its presence in the home networking space with the acquisition of Access Networks and its enterprise-grade solutions.