In a little more than a month, Nationwide Marketing Group members will gather digitally for the second-ever Virtual PrimeTime.
Registration for the event, scheduled for March 16-18, has officially opened on the PrimeTime website. Virtual PrimeTime is a free event for all Nationwide members.
The Spring edition of Virtual PrimeTime looks to expand upon the resounding success of the Fall show, which saw more than 3,200 attendees from 1,300 member companies – including 369 first-time PrimeTime attendees – engage with the virtual platform nearly 100,000 times.
“What we saw in the fall is that our members crave the opportunity to engage with one another, to engage with our vendor partners and to engage with as many educational opportunities as possible,” says Tom Hickman, president and chief member advocate, Nationwide Marketing.
“And that’s where we put our focus for this Virtual PrimeTime — building our members an even stronger platform where they can engage in more meaningful ways with all aspects of the show.”
March Virtual PrimeTime will once again feature many of the same buying and educational opportunities that Nationwide dealers expect. Some of the improvements in the platform and experience will include:
- A revamped virtual environment with more ways to interact and engage with other attendees and vendors, and more intuitive vendor booths and educational session experiences
- A new PrimeTime Palooza app that will streamline the industry’s best limited-time, limited-quantity buying opportunity
- Over 100 educational sessions that cover topics including merchandising, business services, website management, leadership, social media management, employment and HR, branding, team development and more
- Nationwide Learning Academy’s all-new, feature-rich learning management platform, which features an array of enhancements to serve today’s advanced teams
- A new one-hour roundtable discussion and education session devoted strictly to furniture
- Networking opportunities
- Prizes and giveaways
- A special celebrity appearance
Registration for Virtual PrimeTime is open now and can be accessed right on the PrimeTime website.
Latest Posts on Nationwide Marketing Opens up Virtual Event Registration
Deborah Smith of Deborah Smith Group goes over how integration companies can successfully navigate trying to rebrand by following what Ovation recently accomplished with its re-rebranding
New Sonos radio HD channels include a jazz channel curated by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
Available exclusively via The Home Depot, Ring Jobsite Security employs Ring Alarm Pro with built-in eero Wi-Fi, battery packs, lighting, sensors & more options to safeguard pro installers’ project locations.
Azione Unlimited has 230 attendees gather in Music City for fall conference to share ideas on company structure, efficiency.
By spending time honing soft skills like report writing and training, business owners can more effectively keep track of pertinent information and ensure employees are providing top-quality work.
The team at RCA Integrated Systems was in major need of some amplification assistance for a 15,000 square-foot project, so LEA stepped in to help solve the problem.