Continuing to integrate with Z-Wave, Pro Control has announced that it's shipping its Pro.zwi Z-Wave interface module. Pro Control says the Pro.zwi Z-Wave interface enables simple and cost-effective monitoring and control of Z-Wave-enabled systems and devices via a Pro Control Z Series system.
“The Z-Wave ecosystem continues to grow with more devices and smart home solutions coming to market every day,” says Mike Everett, vice president of global sales, Pro Control. “For dealers, this new Pro Control Z-Wave lineup expands their capabilities with a simple, flexible and cost-effective solution for integrating Z-Wave enabled devices into the Pro Control system without an exhaustive rewire.”
The Pro.zwi module provides a communication interface between a Pro Control system and Z-Wave enabled products that includes lighting control, thermostats, door locks and other items.
Pro Control says the interface supports easy programming for integrators by eliminating the need for a different app for each Z-Wave device. It aims to provide homeowners with a single, unified control interface solution.
The company says the interface can be used for new construction and retrofit installations through features like its battery-operated “anyplace” switch, which eliminates the need for a wired switch.
Pro.zwi Z-Wave Interface Features
- Wireless control and monitoring of Z-Wave lighting devices via the Pro Control system.
- Certified as a Z-Wave Plus product, ensuring seamless interoperability with Z-Wave devices.
- Compatible with a broad range of Z-Wave certified electronics including door locks, security, devices, window shades, thermostats and more.
- Expandable and scalable system allows control of more than 200 devices.
- Programmed using Pro Control Studio software.
- Powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet) or included power supply.
- Can be used as secondary or primary controller.
- Pro.zwi assembly
- 5VDC/2A power supply
- Pro.zwi Quick Usage Guide