All Comments

Latest Comments

Nice article Jason.

Posted by PaulRyanDesign on Friday, April 20, 2018
Comment on 'New Google Mobile-First Indexing Could Hurt 66% of Integrators’ Websites'.

Это отличные советы и я обязательно ими воспользуюсь в своей работе ню будуар фотограф харьков

Posted by Fotografinya on Friday, April 20, 2018
Comment on '5 Tips for Acoustic Room Treatments: Real Traps' Ethan Winer Offers His Advice'.

Очень хорошо сказано и написано, мне доставляет радость читать такие статьи семейный фотограф харьков

Posted by Fotografinya on Friday, April 20, 2018
Comment on 'DIY Audio Visual Is an Opportunity, Not a Threat for Integrators'.

Очень вдохновляющее видео, мне бы хотелось увидеть больше фотографий, видео не может передать всю атмосферу фотограф новорожденных харьков

Posted by Fotografinya on Friday, April 20, 2018
Comment on 'Lessons from Gibson's Problems: Remember Customer Relations'.

Очень познавательная вышла статья, я бы добавила немного фотографий чтобы разбавить текст детский фотограф харьков

Posted by Fotografinya on Friday, April 20, 2018
Comment on 'Pro Musician Rick Beato Says Audiophiles May 'Simply be Guessing''.

Hey David.

I’m Brett and work over at Logitech on the CI/Pro side. I can’t answer specific into this integration, but I actually donate my platelets in a process called apheresis fairly regularly which is a 2.5 hour process. The location I go to doesn’t have a TV service provider or a mounted TV like this, but they do have an iPad with an active Netflix account, some games, and access to the internet. Realistically most people aren’t going to access Facebook from a device like this, because they can just use their phones, but to browse the internet, or in this case to control the TV, it works fine. Where I go they don’t lock down the settings, because many people like to bring in their own BT headphones, and the devices are often sitting on a more closed off guest network.

Related to the Logitech app design, the layout typically covers what many clients want / use most. Favorite channels allow the patient to easily select the channels they want to watch without having to remember channel numbers, especially when they don’t use the same content provider at home. D-Pad, transport, and volume control are easily identified, and the activity buttons are pretty easy to navigate. I know in this case, they installed the first Dialyspa, and after positive feedback from the patients, they did the second, and then the third, etc. so it seems to be working for what the client and the end user needs.

I’d be happy to run you through the app, or programming if you’d like. It’s definitely changed in the past few years, and the solutions you can integrate Harmony into handle many client needs.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. You can reach me directly at [email protected]

Posted by bbjorkquist on Thursday, April 19, 2018
Comment on 'Kidney Dialysis Centers Get Unique, $28K High-Tech Entertainment Stations'.

This looks like an inventive solution. I have some questions.

If Digital Delight is reading this, I’m curious to know if you locked patients out of being able to go into the settings on the iPad Harmony app?

It would also be interesting to see the user interface in action. The Harmony remotes can be made fairly simple to operate, but the Harmony iPad app out of the box is poorly designed and confusing for the average user and not something I’d consider appropriate for this type of environment. But perhaps they’ve addressed that.

I’m also interested in the references to patients being able to check email and Facebook unusual. Are they employing a session based setup, to make sure patients don’t forget to log out, exposing their private info?

Thanks

Posted by David Haddad on Thursday, April 19, 2018

Excellent article, even without visiting this event, I was able to see all the new items thanks to you 192.168.l.254

Posted by lukenlow on Thursday, April 19, 2018
Comment on 'Even More Highlights From ISC West'.

I would be very interested in learning more about this novelty, I like everything very much, I will continue reading your blog 192.168.0.1

Posted by lukenlow on Thursday, April 19, 2018
Comment on 'Klipsch Reference Speakers Feature Sky Hook Installation System'.

This is a very beautiful and practical solution, I’m glad that I read your article and learned about it thanks to your blog 192.168.1.254

Posted by lukenlow on Thursday, April 19, 2018
Comment on 'Lutron to Acquire 'Natural Light' Maker Ketra'.

This is valuable information, they will help me to solve fewer mistakes in the future 192.168.l.l

Posted by lukenlow on Thursday, April 19, 2018
Comment on 'Castle Summit to Feature Keynote by Julie Jacobson, 100+ Exhibitors'.

Congratulations to both Doug & JL Audio!  This should be a great match.  As a former employee of Doug (he was a great mentor / coach / boss and most importantly a friend) and a current dealer for JL Audio, I could not be more excited about this great news.

Good things to come I’m sure.

EJ

Posted by Eric Joy on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Comment on 'Former B&W Executive Doug Henderson Named JL Audio Senior Vice President'.

Hey Doug, Congrats! A Blast from your past. K.S.

Posted by Keith Starkman on Wednesday, April 18, 2018

This is the future of the interior environment and a perfect acquisition for Lutron!  This is going to be a very cool marriage!!  Congrats to both!!

Posted by jrzman1975 yahoo.com on Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Comment on 'Lutron to Acquire 'Natural Light' Maker Ketra'.

GREAT move for Lutron, ... integrating lighting with their control, ... home run!  Ketra will need more lamp options, but I’m sure that won’t be far behind.

Posted by Ortster on Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Comment on 'Lutron to Acquire 'Natural Light' Maker Ketra'.

Page 1 of 1989 pages  1 2 3 >  Last ›

Hot Stories with Comments
Copper vs. Fiber: Don’t be a Scaredy Cat
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2018
Brand-Centric Business Model Boosts Integrator’s Profits by 50%
Posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Monster to pay $10M+ for Super Bowl Ad Depicting Life of Noel Lee
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2018
Sonos Defeats Denon HEOS Again: Understanding the Patent Lawsuits
Posted on Monday, February 26, 2018
Pro Musician Rick Beato Says Audiophiles May ‘Simply be Guessing’
Posted on Tuesday, March 6, 2018