Next Level Acoustics, a Massachusetts-based manufacturer of audio products and accessories for the custom installation market is shipping its new Fusion Theater Series soundbar.
Developed for the professional integration market, the new Fusion Theater Series soundbar is designed for large-format screens. Next Level Acoustics states the Fusion Theater Series soundbars start at 80 inches and the company can build the products as large as 130 inches.
The Bay State audio company points out that it employs an array of drivers that include carbon wool and reed, Dyna tweeters and specifically tuned passive radiators that reside in ported enclosures.
Next Level Acoustics Fusion Theater Series Soundbar Specifications
Outlining the Fusion Theater Series Soundbar's features, Next Level Acoustics says that its large-format soundbar offers these features:
- TWWPRPR, PRWTWPR, PRPRWWT driver configurations
- Six 5.5-inch carbon wool drivers
- Three 1-inch Dyna silk dome tweeters
- Six 5-inch tuned passive radiators (two per speaker section)
- Elite Series tapered end aesthetic options
- British ESA Clarity capacitors
- Proprietary CI Series sound deadening butyl latex/silica coating
- High-gloss piano black finish, with additional finishes and veneers available upon request
- Z-Clip easy mount mounting system
- MDF CNC construction that is highlighted by a 3/4-inch thich MDF front panel and baltic birch rear panel
- Next Level Acoustics specifies the speaker's sensitivity at 102dB and impedance rating at 4 ohms
- The soundbar is stated to produce a frequency response of 45Hz to 20kHz, and its power handling rating from 30 watts to 350 watts